Join us today !
- our timely information
- our legal assistance
- our training courses
- our events or member benefits
Join us to :
- Promote an independent and world class European Public Service;
- Propose an evaluation/promotion exercise which is simpler, clearer and more transparent;
- Make tasks more attractive and increase work satisfaction;
- Request less bureaucracy and simplified procedures;
- Speed up careers;
- Protect the legitimate rights of Contract Agents and Temporary Agents;
- Improve the services of the Sickness Insurance Scheme and PMO and establish a more user-friendly and efficient social policy;
- Require more places in the crèches, the after-school child care facilities and the European schools;
- Harness the experience of colleagues reaching the end of their career;
- Request new services and facilities that are already available at the Council or the European Parliament: sports centre, travel agencies and an improvement of existing services (catering, cafeterias...).
With the garantie of an association:
- transparent and democratic (under statute of ASBL of the belgian rights)
- with yearly published accounting in the belgian monitor.