MAINTAINING THE COHESION OF THE EUROPEAN PUBLIC SERVICE
DEFENDING ALL CATEGORIES OF STAFF
1. A coherent and motivating career for all
An open and transparent "job market" to promote everyone's talents.
A fluid career and diversified tasks for all.
All AD, AST, AST/SC, TA and CA posts must be published transparently in an electronic "Job market":
· Voluntary mobility facilitated for all ADs, including Heads of Units
· Unblocking of careers for AST and AST/SC
· Mobility prospects for Contract Agents 3a
· Prospects for permanent contracts for Contract Agents 3b through the inter-institutional and inter-agency dimension of this "Job market"
· Special training for Contract Agents 3b to prepare them for re-insertion in the world of work outside the Institutions
A training policy to support career development
Fair promotion prospects for AD, AST and AST / SC
Properly calculated promotion quotas and fair comparison of merits
Recognising and valuing the experience of colleagues 50 years and older
A dignified treatment for Contract Agents
Regular internal competitions every two years with a significant number of laureates
Access for CAs in FG III to the 'Junior Professional Programme' if it must continue
Make the most of the current Staff Regulations to reduce disparities
Any re-opening of the Staff Regulations would have adverse consequences for all categories of personnel, particularly for pay and pensions
2. Well-being at work
· An office building policy that respects the environment
· Limited open-plan offices and the rejection of "hot-desking"
· More flexible working hours and tele-working
· Fighting against all forms of harassment
· Accessible, high quality restaurants and cafeterias
· Incentives to use less polluting modes of transport
3. A strengthened social and family policy
· More new European Schools and nurseries
· Effective JSIS health insurance coverage
· Improved social and welfare infrastructure
Watch the movie
Learn more about the FFPE and how we assist you. Read more